Ref. Ares(2017)941991 - 21/02/2017
Ref. Ares(2018)5389783 - 19/10/2018
Follow-up to the NSI West Gas Regional Group meeting of 15 February
Updated supervision strategy to RGs.pdf
I would like to thank you for your constructive participation in the NSI West RG meeting held on 15
In particular, I would like to thank promoters of the PCI candidates for their presentations and answers to
all questions concerning their projects.
• Please note that the presentation, including the slides presented by project promoters
uploaded on CIRCA BC, folder North-South gas interconnections in Western Europe.
• You should have received an automatic notification about it generated by CIRCA BC. If you have not
received such notification, after checking your spam folder, please contact me.
• Regarding the document "The supervision strategy for the PCI implementation
" that was
mentioned at the meeting, please note that its new version is attached to this mail and you can also
find it on CIRCA BC, both in the North-South gas interconnections in Western Europe folder and in the "TEN-E Regional Group Meetings" fo
lder (number 13, open to public).
The following changes have been made with regard the version discussed in September 2016 (and also
posted on CircaBC):
• the document mentions that "Regional Groups […] will be asked to endorse this updated strategy
in the upcoming meetings of February and March 2017
• the Commission will keep a register of issues regarding the PCI monitoring that would be raised
to the attention of individual Regional Groups.
We should be very grateful if you could send any comments and remarks you may have on this document
by 28 February 2017 to the following mailbox: [Emailadresse] , subje
In case we do not receive any comments or objections to the document by that date we will consider it
approved. We will regularly come back to the topics identified in the document in upcoming Regional
Group meetings with a view of improving the monitoring of the implementation of PCIs.
rue De Mot, 24