Bringing UK garden plants into spain

Die Antwort auf diese Anfrage ist lange im Rückstand. Nach gesetzlicher Vorschrift sollte Europäische Umweltagentur Ihnen inzwischen unter allen Umständen geantwortet haben. (Details). Sie können sich beschweren, indem sie Interne Prüfung beantragen .

Dear European Environment Agency,

Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:

The legal restrictions that may exist concerning the movement of domestic garden plants such as cordelyne and roses from the UK to Spain. This is purely for personal pleasure in a private garden.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs Knight

Mette MÜLLER, Europäische Umweltagentur

Dear Mrs Knight,

Thank you for contacting the European Environment Agency (EEA). Your question is, however, beyond our working remit as the EEA neither sets nor enforces environmental legislation.
It is the Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety of the European Commission which regulates the movement of plants at European level.
You may also be able to get the advice you are looking for from the Animal and Plant Health Agency of the United Kingdom.

Hopefully you will find this information useful.

Kind regards

EEA Enquiry Service
Kongens Nytorv 6
1050 Copenhagen K, Denmark

Zitate anzeigen

Dear Mette MÜLLER
Thank you for your response. I am enquiring with the apha as you suggested.

Yours sincerely,

H Knight