Call for proposals HORIZON-CL6-2022-FARM2FORK-01-01 "Risk assessment of new low risk pesticides"
Julia Thibord made this Informationsfreiheit request to Generaldirektion Forschung und Innovation
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Madam, dear Sir,
Under the right of access to documents, as provided for in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting information and documents on the following matters:
1. Could you specify what exactly is covered, for the purpose of the call for proposals “Risk assessment of new low risk pesticides” (HORIZON-CL6-2022-FARM2FORK-01-01), under the following terms:
- “ds-RNA-based pesticides”
- “new species/strains of microorganisms”
2. The call for proposals “Risk assessment of new low risk pesticides” (HORIZON-CL6-2022-FARM2FORK-01-01) seems to be based on the assumption that ds-RNA-based pesticides are or should be classified as low-risk substances within the meaning of Regulation 1107/2009. Could you explain on which basis this call for proposals was decided, and in particular why it was decided to include ds-RNA-based pesticides in the scope of the call ?
Please provide all relevant decisions, correspondence, documents, including any preliminary studies, impact assessments or drafts that could help us understand how ds-RNA-based pesticides were deemed to be relevant for low-risk substances classification.
3. Could you explain what is meant, in the call for proposals, by “the changing nature of low-risk plant protection products”?
10 rue Saint Marc
Dear Sir or Madam,
We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your request for access to documents
sent on 11/10/2022 and registered on 19/10/2022 under the case number
We will handle your request within 15 working days as of the date of
registration. The time-limit expires on 11/11/2022. We will let you know
if we need to extend this time limit for additional 15 working days.
To find more information on how we process your personal data, please see
the privacy statement.
Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development - Access to
Dear Ms Thibord,
Please find attached a message concerning your request for access to
Commission documents registered under the above case number 2022/5946.
AGRI ATD team