DG INFSO FP7-216480 SMART-VEI, review reports, correspondence, debit notes, assessment of co-financing capacity
Kostas VITSOS made this Informationsfreiheit request to Generaldirektion Kommunikationsnetze, Inhalte und Technologien
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Communications Networks, Content and Technology (CNECT),
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
According to documents for which the Commission granter partial access under Regulation 1049/2001, the Commission terminated SMART-VEI by way of a letter dated 6/2/2009 and in accordance to Article II.38.1.b of the grant agreement.
Referring to the FP7-216480 SMART-VEI grant agreement that was financed by Community funds, I would be grateful if the Commission Services grant full access (save personal data of the staff of the beneficiaries) to the following documents:
1. The evaluation report drawn up at the stage of the proposal evaluation.
2. The letters DG INFSO addressed to the coordinator from 1/3/2008 (start of the project) until now; the term letter refers to documents bearing a hand-written signature of a DG INFSO official.
3. The emails of DG INFSO addressed to the coordinator, or to other members of the consortium in which the coordinator was in cc, from 1/3/2008 (start of the project) until now.
4. The review report(s) drawn up by the reviewers.
5. The note to file, or similar documents, concerning bilateral meetings between DG INFSO and the reviewers.
6. The emails or letters DG INFSO addressed to the project reviewers in the period 1/3/2008 – 31/12/2009 about their reviewing work.
7. The note(s) to file, or similar documents, about the decision to terminate SMART-VEI pursuant to article II.38.1.b.
8. The recovery orders ‘addressed’ to the beneficiaries; in fact, such orders are purely DG INFSO internal documents.
9. The debit notes addressed to the beneficiaries, as well as the cover notes accompanying the debit notes.
10. Any reminders addressed to the beneficiaries about late settling of the debit notes.
11. The documents held by DG INFSO about the beneficiary AMINIO AB, such as the registration of the company in a commercial register and the VAT register, and a summary of the articles of association published as prescribed by the laws of Sweden, or similar documents to the same effect.
12. The documents held by DG INFSO about the beneficiary SESA, such as the registration of the company in a commercial register and the VAT register, and a summary of the articles of association published as prescribed by the laws of Austria, or similar documents to the same effect.
Thank you for your email dated 05/03/2014.
We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application for access to documents, which was registered on 05/03/2014 under reference number GestDem 2014/1286.
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding public access to European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, your application will be handled within 15 working days.
The time limit will expire on 26/03/2014. In case this time limit needs to be extended, you will be informed in due course.