EU funding UK development

Ausschuss der Regionen hat geantwortet, dass Sie eine andere öffentliche Körperschaft kontaktieren müssen.

Emanuela Barbiroglio

Dear Committee of the Regions,

Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:

I am conducting a study on development in the UK.

I would like to know the following:

1. How much money the EU has been sending during the last five years to fund building development in the UK.

I would be grateful if you could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
I’d like to receive the information in excel format.
Your earliest reply to this matter, within the limits of time stated under the Freedom of Information regulations, would be appreciated.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me so I can refine it.

Yours faithfully,

Emanuela Barbiroglio | Data Journalist | Property Week | Metropolis Business Media

transparence, Ausschuss der Regionen

Dear Mrs. Barbiroglio,

Further to your request, we inform you that the European Committee of the Regions is a consultative body, not dealing with budget/funding.
You can find all the available information on EU funds management – including data on regional distribution – on EU Funding webpage:

We also suggest you to search the following webpages, devoted to EU budget:

Or, you can contact the European Commission's DG Budget, and DG Regional and Urban Policy:

Thank you for your enquiry.

Kind regards,

Archives Department - Official correspondence - Transparency
European Committee of the Regions

Bâtiment Jacques Delors
101 rue Belliard,
B-1040 Brussels
Fax +32 (0)2 282 23 99

Zitate anzeigen