Dear European Environment Agency,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I would hereby like to request all communiques, documents and finance related files regarding the nature reserve Fort Vert (located in Calais, France: http://www.conservatoire-du-littoral.fr/...), which is part of the Natura 2000 network. I would also like to see these additional questions answered:
1. How much funding has been put into this specific nature reserve by the EU? And through which funding channels has this gone?
2. What part of the construction and maintenance of the nature reserve is the EU funding being spent on?
3. What is the time period assigned to this funding?
4. Has the EU in any shape or form had influence on the landscape design being put into place at Fort Vert?
5. When was Fort Vert absorbed into the Natura 2000 network?
6. When was the newly added north-west side of Fort Vert acquired for the Natura 2000 network?
7. Who has made the request to add that north-western site to Fort Vert and to the Natura 2000 network?
Dear Hanna Rullmann,
Please be advised that the European Environment Agency does not deal with
these issues of the Natura 2000 network. This is the remit of the
Directorate-General for the Environment of the European Commission (DG
ENV). Due to the holiday season I would advise you to send your enquiry to
EEA Enquiry Service
Kongens Nytorv 6
1050 Copenhagen K, Denmark
Enquiries: [email address]
Switchboard: +45 33367100
Sign up to receive EEA products