Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting the following documents:
All available documents - for example, but not exclusively: detailed minutes of the meeting, the meeting's agenda (topics to be discussed), background and preparatory documents - related to the following meetings:
- 21 Jun 2016 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - European renewables industry
- 05 Jun 2016 - Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete - policy framework post-2020: review of the renewable energy directive and market design
- 15 Mar 2016 - Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete - post-2020 policy for renewable energy
- 01 Mar 2016 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - Energy policy
- 22 Feb 2016 - Bernd Biervert - Renewables
- 22 Sep 2015 - Pierre Schellekens Silvia Bartolini and Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete- • Making the EU a global leader in Renewables & reform of the wholesale electricity market
- 10 Sep 2015 - Yvon Slingenberg Maria Cristina Lobillo Borrero - Governance of the Energy Union; reform of the wholesale electricity market; revision of the renewable energy directive
- 07 Sep 2015 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - Energy Union
- 12 Jul 2015 - Joachim Balke - Market Design
- 19 May 2015 - Yvon Slingenberg - Reform of the ETS
- 10 Mar 2015 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - European Energy Policy priorities
- 19 Dec 2014 - Joachim Balke - Market Design
- 08 Dec 2014 - Vice-President Maroš Šefčovič - Energy Union
- 05 Dec 2014 - Yvon Slingenberg - EU Renewables Policy - EWEA
With SolarPower Europe:
- 13 Oct 2016 - Joachim Balke - Presentation of SolarPower top priorities on market design
- 16 Jan 2016 - Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete - Implementation of COP 21 - the role of renewables
- 10 Jul 2015 - Director-General Dominique Ristori - Solar power
- 02 Dec 2014 - Joachim Balke and Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete - 2030 targets, electricity market design and the retail market initiative, the 315b package
Thank you very much for your reply,
Dear Mrs Vermander,
Thank you for your request for access to documents.
Unfortunately you have not indicated your postal address that is required
for registering and handling your request in line with the procedural
requirements. Please send us your full postal address at your earliest
convenience. Pending your reply, we reserve the right to refuse the
registration of your request.
You may, of course, use directly the electronic form for entering your
ACCESS TO DOCUMENTS TEAM
Unit B4 - Transparency
My postal address is
Corporate Europe Observatory
26 Rue d'Edimbourg
Thank you for your e-mail dated 01/01/2017. We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application for access to documents, which was registered on 03/01/2017 under reference number GestDem 2017/10.
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding public access to European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, your application will be handled within 15 working days. The time limit will expire on 24/01/2017.
In case this time limit needs to be extended, you will be informed in due course.
Dear Ms Vermander,
Your application for access to documents, registered under the above
mentioned reference number, is currently being handled. However, we were
not in a position to complete the handling of your application within the
time limit of 15 working days extended with 15 more working days which
expired on 14/02/2017.
The answer to your request is currently being finalised.
We will provide you with the documents identified as falling under the
scope of your request by the end of February.
Your request is being handled by Mr DAM, e-mail address
We apologise for this delay and for any inconvenience this may cause.
ENER ACCES DOCUMENTS Team
+32 2 298 17 47