Dear Justice (JUST), Mr Aurel Ciobanu Dordea,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
- Grant File for PROGRAMME "PROGRESS" (2007-2013)in value of 4.543.755,80 €
- Contract awarded in 25.2.2013 by Mr Dordea / Director of Justice Department on behalf of European Commission to Danish Institute for Human Rights (ranked in merit list at position 29 of Annex 1 of EC Decision C(2013) 1173 accessible from here http://ec.europa.eu/justice/newsroom/fil...)
- relevant information related to alleged fraud detected in 2012 in accounts of Danish Institute of Human Rights and if EC scrutinized the requested financial documents of IMR/dihr before awarding the grant of € 200.030,71 to this institute.
- relevant information if these public awareness was taken into consideration for the awarding in 2013 of that grant of € 200.030,71 to IMR/DIHR (suspect of accounting irregularities):
- In this link http://ec.europa.eu/justice/newsroom/fil... at page 11, p. 5.3 is written that financial capacity will be assessed on the basis of the applicant's balance sheets and profit and loss accounts for the last two years. I request access to the these 2 financial documents provided by DIHR/IMR in the frame of Grant Procedure JUST/2012/PROG/AG/AD - contract awarded in 2013.
- I request information on 3.32 millions dollars losses hidden by DIHR/IMR in inexistent projects. How these millions of hidden losses are treated by European Commission - Justice Department for the purposes of Grant Procedure JUST/2012/PROG/AG/AD ?
- I request information on the total amount of grants awarded to DIHR/IMR up to the present.
Dansk Minister took restrictive measures against this institute http://um.dk/en/~/media/UM/English-site/...
In case EC was not aware about this behavior of DIHR/IMR I request information about the measures intended to be taken by Justice Department of European Commission. How is considered such practice of hiding losses in inexistent projects by European Union and the guardian of law designated by Union (Justice Dept. of EC)?
I request information about the Pardon issued by European Commission for the alleged author of these practices http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/full_... .
Finally, I request information if Audit Department of European Commission is considering to scrutinize the way DIHR/imr won and win grants at EC.
Please find attached holding reply regarding the access to documents case
Unit A4 Â– Programme Management
Office MO59 04/65
+32 2 295.38.47
From: TSOULAKOS Nikolaos (JUST)
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 2:37 PM
To: SHAH Lilian (JUST)
Cc: SCHROETER Tania (JUST); ZDRAHALOVA Lenka (JUST)
Subject: Holding reply 2013/3251
Please find attached the holding reply regarding this access to documents
case (2013/3251) prepared by Lenka with the following request:
Please send it to: [FOI #548 email] (and a copy to
JUST ACCESS TO DOCUMENTS)
Thanks a lot
1. mailto:[email address]
2. mailto:[email address]
3. mailto:[FOI #548 email]
Dear Mr. Sorenson,
Kindly find below in the text of your enquiry, always preceded by the word
“Answer:” and highlighted in yellow (please note that - depending on your
computer and the programme used by you - this highlight may or may not be
visible), the reply of the Commission to your request for access to
documents (with the requested documents attached) as well as our reaction
to the other issues raised in your e-mail of 16 June registered by the
Commission as GESTDEM 2013/3251.
The FRC Team
Dear Justice (JUST),
Thank you for response and documents.
I would like to ask access to Rules for functioning of Electronic system PRIAMOS used by EC for receiving application in above procedure.
I also request access to information if postal delivery and hand delivery, envisaged in Financial Regulation as legal alternatives, was repealed by some other EC Rules. Which are those rules?
Are there an Technical Audit that System PRIAMOS functioned properly during the grant procedure, because at least 5 applicants were excluded due to failure to submit via PRIAMOS relevant documents. In Evaluation Report http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/563/r... is written that PRIAMOS functioned improperly in first stage and several applicants did not manage to submit their applications via this system. Then EC organized a new stage of submissions, and 5 applicants still had problems with PRIAMOS and were excluded, without being offered alternatives envisaged in EU Financial Regulation. Why the legal alternatives (post and hand delivery) were not used for those bidders?
Dear Justice (JUST),
Please pass this on to the person who conducts Freedom of Information reviews.
I am writing to request an internal review of Justice (JUST)'s handling of my FOI request 'Request to access information and documents / Decision signed by Mr Aurel Ciobanu Dordea'.
I would like to request an internal review as my request of 8/10/2013 was rejected by silent decision (tacit).
I would like also to access the Letter of 7 august 2013 mentioned in this document disclosed recently by EC to the public http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/877/r... (details in letter JUST / ARES 30 SEP. 2013 - 3142128) .
A full history of my FOI request and all correspondence is available on the Internet at this address: http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/reque...