Dear Secretariat General of the European Commission,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
- a list and minutes of any upstream meetings held between RSB members and staff in the Commission regarding the Soil Monitoring Law (originally announce by the Commission as "Soil Health Law)
- the first Impact Assessment Quality Checklist as provided by the Regulatory Scrutiny Board (RSB) in response to the draft Impact Assessment regarding the Soil Monitoring Law proposal on 10 February 2023
- any further documents exchanged between the RSB and any body of the EC regarding the above mentioned files (Soil Monitoring Law/Soil Health Law)
- any documents (including but not limited to protocols, minutes or any other written notes) concerning the meeting between staff/members of the Commission and the Regulatory Scrutiny Board on 15 February 2023 regarding the Impact Assessment of the Soil Monitoring Law proposal
- the opinion issued by RSB regarding the Soil Monitoring Law's Impact Assesment issued on 17 February 2023 as well as the related "set of comments" issued by the RSB to DG ENV on the same day (quoted as in https://eur-lex.europa.eu/resource.html?...)
- the re-vised Impact Assesment by DG ENV as submitted to the RSB on 27 March 2023
- any documents, emails or notes circulated within DG ENV in the process of re-vising the Impact Assesment
- the opinion issued by RSB regarding the re-vised Soil Monitoring Law's Impact Assesment as issued on 28 April 2023.
Your message has been received by the Transparency Unit of the
Secretariat-General of the European Commission.
Requests for public access to documents are treated on the basis of
Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 of 30 May 2001 regarding public access to
European Parliament, Council and Commission documents.
The Secretariat-General will reply to your request within 15 working days
upon registration of your request and will duly inform you of the
registration of the request (or of any additional information to be
provided in view of its registration and/or treatment).
L’unité «Transparence» du secrétariat général de la Commission européenne
a bien reçu votre message.
Les demandes d’accès du public aux documents sont traitées sur la base du
règlement (CE) n° 1049/2001 du 30 mai 2001 relatif à l’accès du public
aux documents du Parlement européen, du Conseil et de la Commission.
Le secrétariat général répondra à votre demande dans un délai de 15 jours
ouvrables à compter de la date d’enregistrement de votre demande, et vous
informera de cet enregistrement (ou vous indiquera toute information
supplémentaire à fournir en vue de l'enregistrement et/ou du traitement de
Ihre Nachricht ist beim Referat „Transparenz“ des Generalsekretariats der
Europäischen Kommission eingegangen.
Anträge auf Zugang zu Dokumenten werden auf der Grundlage der
Verordnung (EG) Nr. 1049/2001 vom 30. Mai 2001 über den Zugang der
Öffentlichkeit zu Dokumenten des Europäischen Parlaments, des Rates und
der Kommission behandelt.
Das Generalsekretariat beantwortet Ihre Anfrage innerhalb von
15 Arbeitstagen nach deren Registrierung und wird Sie über die
Registrierung Ihres Antrags (oder die Notwendigkeit weiterer Informationen
im Hinblick auf dessen Registrierung und/oder Bearbeitung) unterrichten.
Dear Sir or Madam,
We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your request for access to documents
sent on 11/08/2023 and registered on 11/08/2023 under the case number
We will handle your request within 15 working days as of the date of
registration. The time-limit expires on 04/09/2023. We will let you know
if we need to extend this time limit for additional 15 working days.
To find more information on how we process your personal data, please see
the privacy statement.
Secretariat-General - Access to Documents
Please find attached a letter from Ms Cipollone,
Evaluation and Impact Assessment
Dear Mrs CIPOLLONE,
after you had already delayed your answers to my request to 25/09/23 I have still not received any reply/documents. Please send me the requested documents immediately without any further delays.
Thank you very much in advance.
After having verified, we confirmed that the attached documents have been sent to you last 25 September.
Please find them attached. We will add annex 5.c in a separate email due to the heaviness of the files.
Thank you for confirming the reception of these emails.
The annex I would like to share with you is too large to be sent by email. I am trying to send it to you via another IT system as Teams/collaborative workspace. Are you already using Teams or MS365?
Thank you for your understanding.
I have divided the missing annex in two parts. Please find attached the first part of annex 5c