Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
1. In 2014 you helpfully provided me with a list of the Member States with information about the number of state aid complaints made against each in the relevant time period. I am now requesting the same information but for the period 1.1.2014 to the date of this request.
2. For the same time period and by Member State please the number of complaints rejected because your organisation determined that the complainant was not an “interested party” under the relevant regulations.
3. Please provide a link to your organisation’s guidance for determining “interested party”.
4. For the same time period please provide the number of complaints which are open at today’s date.
5. For the same time period please provide the number of complaints which have been closed by way of an order for recovery.
6. For the same time period please provide the number of complaints which have been closed by the application of a state aid exemption.
Annan Villa, Gretna, DG16 5DY
Dear Mr Piper,
We informed you that we can't register your access to documents without a valid address.
Attached you will find a letter explaining to you why we need it.
You will also find a postal acknowledgement return to us from another request made by you on 2015.
COMP ACCESS TO DOCUMENTS