Meeting with Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer Facebook - Following ITIC Privacy Roundtable
(City Club of San Francisco)
We have big legal teams in Ireland to work on compliance. Stephen Deadman is looking at
compliance across the company.
- Our Privacy and Engineering Team ensures that compliance is clear and simple.
- Facebook was very much hit by the trust issues post-Cambridge Analytica and is undergoing
- Our company has a general sense that the advertising business is seen as by nature flawed.
- It is a question of trust, but also of transparency.
- I agree, it is our job to make sure people understand.