Article 10 residence card holder

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Permanent Representation of UK to the EU should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Permanent Representation of UK to the EU,

Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
1) which states that as a family member of an EU/EEA member with a valid Residence card, i do not need a visa to enter the UK as stated in the link below:

which many airlines do not implement this directive.

Yours faithfully,