Autonomous vehicle meetings DG MOVE
Dear Madam, Sir,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
– all documents related to the 27-6-2018 meeting between Alessandro Carano and Marsh & McLennan Companies BVBA, including but not limited to minutes, (hand-written) notes, audio recordings, verbatim reports, e-mails, and presentations
– all documents related to the 28-9-2017 meeting between director-general Henrik Hololei and RATP, including but not limited to minutes, (hand-written) notes, audio recordings, verbatim reports, e-mails, and presentations
– all documents related to the 28-6-2016 meeting between Friedrich-Nikolaus Von Peter and Google, including but not limited to minutes, (hand-written) notes, audio recordings, verbatim reports, e-mails, and presentations
All the best,
Rue Montoyer 18B
Mobility and Transport
Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for your e-mail dated 29/08/2018. We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application for access to documents, which was registered on 29/08/2018 under reference number GestDem 2018/4619.
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding public access to European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, your application will be handled within 15 working days. The time limit will expire on 19/09/2018. In case this time limit needs to be extended, you will be informed in due course.
You have lodged your application via the AsktheEU.org website. Please note that this is a private website which has no link with any institution of the European Union. Therefore the European Commission cannot be held accountable for any technical issues or problems linked to the use of this system.
MOVE ACCES DOCUMENTS Team
Directorate General for Mobility and Transport
Unit MOVE A-4
Legal Issues and Enforcement
▪ Postal address: Commission européenne/Europese Commissie, B-1049 Bruxelles/Brussel
▪ Office address: Rue de Mot 28, B-1040 Brussels
Mobility and Transport
Please find attached a letter signed by Mrs Claire Depré, Head of Unit,
Sustainable & Intelligent Transport.
Secr. of Ms Claire Depré
DG Transport and Mobility
Unit B.4 – Sustainable & Intelligent Transport
Rue de Mot 28
+32 2 29 66 709