From: Lala Hakuma Dadci, Corporate Europe Observatory
Rue d’Edimbourg 26, 1050 Brussels.
7 April 2021 RE: Access to Documents
Referring to Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 on public access to EU documents and to the 'Aarhus Regulation' (see note), I would herewith like to ask for access to the minutes of the following meetings:
• 12 Jan 2021 – Meeting between Aleksandra Tomczak and Eurogas - Gas package – proposals of the European gas industry
• 24 Sep 2020 - Meeting between Aleksandra Tomczak and Eurogas - TEN-E legislation and the potential for gas sector decarbonisation
• 08 Dec 2020 - Meeting between Aleksandra Tomczak and IOGP- TEN-E regulation
• 22 Oct 2020 - Meeting between Antoine Colombani and IOPG- Sustainable Finance and Taxonomy
• 29 Sep 2020 - Meeting between Aleksandra Tomczak Damyana Stoynova and IOGP - Energy System Integration – ideas for CCUS Forum
• 05 Jun 2020 - Meeting between Executive Vice-President Frans Timmermans and IOGP - Clean energy investments and sustainable finance, solutions for transport decarbonisation, power generation and heating, hydrogen and CCS
• 12 Jan 2021 - Meeting between Daniel Mes and Hydrogen Europe - Hydrogen for Mobility
• 01 Oct 2020 - Meeting between Sarah Nelen and Hydrogen Europe- Alternative Fuels in the ‘Green Recovery’ plan – Hydrogen strategy
• 19 Jun 2020 - Meeting between Diederik Samsom Daniel Mes Sarah Nelen and Hydrogen Europe- Transport and European Green Deal
• 06 Apr 2020 - Meeting between Executive Vice-President Frans Timmermans and Hydrogen Europe - Green hydrogen for decarbonising the economy and the energy system, impact of the current crisis on the hydrogen industry and their role in a green recovery
• 03 Apr 2020 - Sarah Nelen - Hydrogen sector and Green Deal
• 19 May 2020 - Meeting between Aleksandra Tomczak Diederik Samsom and Gas Infrastructure Europe - Gas infrastructure in the context of climate neutrality
• 09 Jul 2020 - Meeting between Antoine Colombani and Business Europe- Climate and trade, carbon Border Adjustment
• 16 Jun 2020 - Meeting between Executive Vice-President Frans Timmermans and Business Europe- Green Deal and Recovery
• 20 May 2020 - Meeting between Sarah Nelen and Business Europe- EGD and European economic recovery
• 05 Feb 2021 - Meeting between Director-General Mauro Raffaele Petriccione and IOGP - Hydrogen
• 19 May 2020 - Meeting between Director-General Mauro Raffaele Petriccione and IOGP- Hydrogen and CCS
• 07 Apr 2020 - Meeting between Direct or-General Mauro Raffaele Petriccione and Business Europe - Climate initiatives under the European Green Deal
To the extent possible, I prefer the documents in electronic format. Documents that cannot be sent in electronic format should be sent to Lala Hakuma DADCI, Rue d’Edimbourg 26, 1050 Brussels.
Should my request be denied wholly or partially, please explain the denial or all deletions referring to specific exemptions in the regulation. Also I expect the partial release of documents, in case of partial exemption according to article 4.6.
I reserve the right to appeal.
Please confirm having received this application. I look forward to your reply within 15 business days, according to the regulation.
Thank you for your assistance.
Lala Hakuma Dadci
Ares(2021)2403343 - RE: access to documents request - DG CLIMA -
minutes of meetings - Energy stakeholders - Gestdem 2021/2139 and
Sent by ve_sg.accessdoc (SG) <[email address]>. All responses have
to be sent to this email address.
Envoyé par ve_sg.accessdoc (SG) <[email address]>. Toutes les
réponses doivent être effectuées à cette adresse électronique.
Thank you for your e-mail of 7 April 2021. We hereby acknowledge receipt
of your application for access to documents, which was registered on 8
April 2021 under reference numbers
- GESTDEM 2021/2139 – SG;
- GESTDEM 2021/2140 – DG CLIMA.
Each of above mentioned services will send you a separate reply.
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding public access to
European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, your application
will be handled within 15 working days.
The time limit will expire on 29 April 2021. In case this time limit needs
to be extended, you will be informed in due course.
You have lodged your application via a private third-party website, which
has no link with any institution of the European Union.
Therefore, the European Commission cannot be held accountable for any
technical issues or problems linked to the use of this system.
Please note that the private third party running the AsktheEU.org website
is responsible and accountable for the processing of your personal data
via that website, and not the Commission.
For further information on your rights, please refer to the third party’s
We understand that the third party running the AsktheEU.org website
usually publishes the content of applicants’ correspondence with the
Commission on that website. This includes the personal data that you may
have communicated to the Commission (e.g. your private postal address).
Similarly, the third party publishes on that website any reply that the
Commission will send to the email address of the applicants generated by
the AsktheEU.org website.
If you do not wish that your correspondence with the Commission is
published on a private third-party website such as AsktheEU.org, you can
provide us with an alternative, private e-mail address for further
correspondence. In that case, the Commission will send all future
electronic correspondence addressed to you only to that private address,
and it will use only that private address to reply to your request. You
should still remain responsible to inform the private third-party website
about this change of how you wish to communicate with, and receive a reply
from, the Commission.
For information on how we process your personal data visit our page
Privacy statement – access to documents.
ACCESS TO DOCUMENTS TEAM (GD)