Dear Mobility and Transport,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
The minutes and supporting documents (reports, presentations, etc.) of the meetings:
1. Between the European Transport Workers' Federation (ETF) and Commissioner Violeta Bulc on 26 April 2017
2. Between the Magyar Kozuti Fuvarozok Egyesulete (Hungarian Road Transport Association - MKFE) and head of cabinet Matej Zakonjsek on 10 May 2017
3. Between the International Road Transport Union Permanent Delegation to the EU (IRU) and deputy head of cabinet Jocelyn Fajardo on 27 April 2017
Thank you very much.
42 Rue Paul Lauters
Dear Mr. Carter,
Your request for access to documents has been registered. This message is an acknowledgement of receipt.
In accordance with Regulation 1049/2001 regarding public access to European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, you will receive a reply within 15 working days (28/06/2017).
Document request: Documents and minutes on staff meetings with organisations
Commission reference: GESTDEM 2017/3427
MOVE ACCES DOCUMENTS Team
Directorate General for Mobility and Transport
Unit MOVE A-4
Legal Issues & Enforcement
▪ Postal address: Europese Commissie/Commission européenne, B-1049 Brussel/Bruxelles
▪ Office address: Rue de Mot 28, B-1040 Brussels
▪ Tel. +32 2 299 11 11
E-mail: [DG MOVE request email]
Dear Mr Carter,
On behalf of Mr Liégeois, please find attached copy of the letter together
with the annexes on the above mentioned subject.
Directorate-General for Mobility & Transport
Unit C.1 – Road Transport
+32 2 295 86 35
1. mailto:[email address]