Dear Migration and Home Affairs,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
- all reports and documents that precede the release of the Recommendation 2016/2256 of 8 December 2016 addressed to the Member States on the resumption of transfers to Greece under Regulation (EU) No 604/2013 of the European Parliamen and of the Council.
- A list of official meetings held by Migration and Home Affairs in relation to this Recommendation 2016/2256, including data, individuals attending, the issues discussed, the minutes and other reports of these meetings;
- A list of lobby meetings held by Migration and Home Affairs in relation to this Recommendation. This list should include: date, individuals attending, the issues discussed, the minutes and other reports of these meetings;
- The bimonthly reports Greece has to make according to this Recommendation 2016/2256;
- All correspondence (i.e any emails, correspondence or telephone call notes) between DG Migration and Home Affairs in relation to this Recommendation 2016/2256.
In case any personal data is included in these documents, I ask you for an anonymized version of them. I would prefer to receive all information in electronic form, which is a right under Regulation 1049/2001.
Ares(2018)6072884 - RE: access to documents request - documents related
the Recommendation 2016/2256 on the resumption of transfers to Greece
Sent by ve_home.access.to.documents (HOME)
<[email address]>. All responses have to be sent to
this email address.
Envoyé par ve_home.access.to.documents (HOME)
<[email address]>. Toutes les réponses doivent être
effectuées à cette adresse électronique.
Dear Mr. / Mrs,
Thank you for your request for access to documents.
Unfortunately you have not indicated your postal address that is required
for registering and handling your request in line with the procedural
requirements. Please send us your full postal address at your earliest
convenience. Pending your reply, we reserve the right to refuse the
registration of your request.
You may, of course, use directly the electronic form for entering your
DG Migration and Home Affairs
Access to Documents Team