Dear European Court of Auditors,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
1) the total amount of funds made available to the UK under the PEACE Funding Programme each year since 1998.
2) the total amount of PEACE funding made available to Northern Ireland each year, since 1998
3) the percentage each year of 2) that was allocated from 1), if any. If 1) and 2) are totally separate figures then 0% applies to all.
4) Who is responsible for carrying out due diligence of the expenditure, adherence to applications and the measurement of impact of the PEACE funding in Northern Ireland?
5) What is the general criteria of meeting the PEACE fund objectives?
6) What, in general, has been the impact on Northern Ireland since 1998 from EU PEACE funding and where is this available publicly?
7) How is PEACE funding justified as a mechanism for promoting peace when it has created a dependency on the existence of division within Northern Ireland? In this regard, does this satisfy ECHR Art 8?
Thanking you in advance for your cooperation in answering and/or signposting my queries.