Dear Human Resources and Security (HR),
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
The Board of Governors of the European Schools EURSC mandated a legal working group to examine the legal protections afford by the current European Schools Treaty and its Complaints Board.
The members of this Working Group are the ECJ, the European Commission and the European Schools.
Please provide copies of all documents related to this working group. Include but not limited to
1. documents creating and mandating the working group
2. documents prepared for this working group
3. contemporaneous notes of meetings, calls and other interactions between members of the working group
4. minutes of meetings of the working group
5. reports and draft reports and other outcomes, position papers, deliverables issuing from this working group
We thank you for your e-mail of 17/03/2014 .
Please be informed that we would need the following information in order
to be able to register your request for access to documents in our
* your name:
* your surname:
* your country:
* your activity sector :
DG Human Resources and Security