Funding information - Western Europe
Blagovesta Vodenicharova made this access to documents request to Research and Innovation
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Research and Innovation,
I am hereby requesting access to the following information pursuant to the right to access information held by public bodies also known as "right to know":
1. List of all funds granted in the last 5 years in Western European countries (Ireland, United Kingdom, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and Austria) in the In-vitro Dx Assay development and Biotech sectors.
2. The funding data should include details on:
- Who receives the funding
- Where the beneficiary is located
- Amount of funding
- When was the funding granted and when it will expire
- Program name
- Reasons for funding: project name and details the beneficiary gets funds for
I look forward to receiving your response to this request for data at your earliest convenience, per the freedom of information (FOI). If you do not normally deal with these requests, please pass the letter to the relevant European authority.
Commercial Project Analyst
Merck | 39 route industrielle de la Hardt | Building E | 67120 Molsheim | France
Mobile: +33 7 86 26 47 31
E-mail adresse : [email address]