Dear Migration and Home Affairs,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
EU Best Practice Guidelines for Police and Border Guards with reference to
1. Applicants seeking Protection/ Asylum at International Airports having arrived with Valid Visa issued .
2. Role of Police and Border Guards WHEN applicant of International Protection files Complaint for being TARGETED BY MAFIA with MEMBER STATE Police .
3. Is it Legal as per EU Law to confiscate Passport of Applicants of international protection
- Terms and Conditions as per EU Law.
4. EU Protocol on Deportation with Police Escorts .
5. Rights / Human Rights of Victims of Crime in the EU with reference to Applicants of International Protection .
Need Support from EU with information In order to GET JUSTICE . This is my 2nd Request - European Commission officials have ignored my earlier request.
NIRMAL KUMAR NIRMAL KUMAR
Twitter - asylumestonia
-International Protection Application 7001710402 ,Estonian ID -36712190118/ Schengen Visa no- 001178854