Information on journeys pertaining to the Brexit process
kierra box made this access to documents request to Taskforce on Article 50 negotiations with the United Kingdom
Dear Taskforce on Article 50 negotiations with the United Kingdom,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
I would like to request a list of all journeys undertaken by any official working as part of or under the aegis of the A50 Taskforce relating in any way to Brexit, including the negotiation of, discussions around or media appearances relating to the UK's exit from the EU; between 01/03/2017 and 12/04/2019 inclusive.
Specifically, I would like to know:
- The date of each journey
- The start and end point of each journey (both city and country)
- The primary form(s) of transport used for each journey (ie air, train, diesel/electric car)
- If the form of transport used for each journey was public or private (ie in the case of air travel, if the plane was governmental or a scheduled service)
- The number of officials present on each journey
- The purpose of each journey (ie journey from MS to Brussels/Strasbourg / Meeting with Head of State, return to home country)
- If available, any information relating to the carbon emissions of each journey
Please provide this information in relation to the outward bound and return leg of each journey separately, unless details of the outward and return travel on all aspects of the above are identical, in which place please indicate that these are return journeys.
Thank you for your request for access to documents. Unfortunately, you have not indicated your postal address and your complete name that is required for registering and handling your request in line with the procedural requirements.
Please send us your full postal address at your earliest convenience.
Pending your reply, we reserve the right to refuse the registration of your request.
You may, of course, use directly the electronic form for entering your request: http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regdoc/....