Married to UK citizen, wanting to work in UK

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Permanent Representation of UK to the EU should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Permanent Representation of UK to the EU,

Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:

I am requesting any information regarding marrying a Croation lady and moving her to UK to reside with me, she wants to work when here. Any information would be appreciated

Yours faithfully, David Huntley