Meetings and Correspondence between DG Clima and AmCham EU
Jennifer Gullery made this access to documents request to Climate Action
Dear Climate Action,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
All documentation (including but not limited to all email correspondence, attendance lists, agendas, background papers, transcripts, recordings and minutes/notes) relating to the meeting listed below:
1. Between the American Chamber of Commerce to the EU (AmCham EU) and Cabinet members of Commissioner Frans Timmermans, Stefanie Hiesinger and Daniel Mes, on 01/02/21
2. Between AmCham EU and Cabinet members of Commissioner Frans Timmermans: Daniel Mes, Riccardo Maggi, Anthony Agotha, and Diederik Samsom on 14/12/20
3. Between AmCham EU and Cabinet member of Commissioner Frans Timmermans, Diederik Samson, on 02/06/20
4. Between AmCham EU and Cabinet member of Commissioner Frans Timmermans, Daniel Mes, on 28/04/20
5. Between AmCham EU and Director-General of Climate Action, Mauro Raffaele Petriccione, on 25/07/18
I would prefer you to produce the documents on a rolling basis, rather than waiting until the full response is ready, and I would be pleased to receive an initial list of all documents as soon as possible.
1 Long Lane
Dear Sir or Madam,
We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your request for access to documents
sent on 24/02/2023 and registered on 27/02/2023 under the case number
We will handle your request within 15 working days as of the date of
registration. The time-limit expires on 20/03/2023. We will let you know
if we need to extend this time limit for additional 15 working days.
To find more information on how we process your personal data, please see
the privacy statement.
Directorate-General for Climate Action - Access to Documents
Dear Ms Gullery.
We are writing concerning your request for access to Commission documents
registered on 27 February 2023 under case number 2023/1331.
We are currently working on your request. However, we have not yet been
able to gather all the elements necessary to carry out a full analysis of
your request. We will not be able to send you the reply within the
prescribed time limit expiring on 20 March 2023.
Therefore, in line with Article 7(3) of Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001,
we need to extend this time limit by 15 additional working days. The new
time limit expires on 13 April 2023.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
CLIMA Access to documents Team