Meetings between DG FISMA and Consultancies
Rebecca Vaughan made this access to documents request to Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union
Dear Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
All documentation (including but not limited to all email correspondence, attendance lists, agendas, background papers, and minutes/notes) relating to the meetings listed below:
1. Between Andrea Beltramello, Cabinet member of Valdis Dombrovskis and Afore Consulting on the 10th February 2020
2. Between Andrea Beltramello, Cabinet member of Valdis Dombrovskis and FTI Consulting Belgium on the 14th November 2019
3. Between Andrea Beltramello, Cabinet member of Valdis Dombrovskis and Kreab on the 1st October 2019
4. Between Andrea Beltramello, Cabinet member of Valdis Dombrovskis and K&L Gates GP - Brussels on the 13th May 2019
5. Between Andrea Beltramello, Cabinet member of Valdis Dombrovskis and FTI Consulting Belgium on the 19th March 2019
6. Between Olivier Guersent, Director-General and Rud Pedersen Public Affairs Company (Rud Pedersen PA) on the 28th June 2018
7. Between Andrea Beltramello, Cabinet member of Valdis Dombrovskis and Fleishman-Hillard on the 17th April 2018
8. Between Valdis Dombrovskis , Vice-President, Elina Melngaile, Cabinet member of Valdis Dombrovskis and Hume Brophy (HB) on 10th April 2018
9. Between Marlene MADSEN, Cabinet member of Jyrki Katainen and Global Counsel Limited (GC) on the 12th December 2017
10. Between Valdis Dombrovskis , Vice-President and Afore Consulting on the 30th November 2017
40 Bermondsey Street
Ares(2020)1561357 - RE: access to documents request - Meetings between
DG FISMA and Consultancies - Gestdem 2020/1493
Sent by ve_sg.accessdoc (SG) <[DG FISMA request email]>. All responses have
to be sent to this email address.
Envoyé par ve_sg.accessdoc (SG) <[DG FISMA request email]>. Toutes les
réponses doivent être effectuées à cette adresse électronique.
Thank you for your e-mail dated 13/03/2020. We hereby acknowledge receipt
of your application for access to documents, which was registered on
13/03/2020 under reference number GestDem 2020/1493.
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding public access to
European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, your application
will be handled within 15 working days.
The time limit will expire on 03/04/2020. In case this time limit needs to
be extended, you will be informed in due course.
You have lodged your application via the AsktheEU.org website. Please note
that this is a private third-party website which has no link with any
institution of the European Union. Therefore, the European Commission
cannot be held accountable for any technical issues or problems linked to
the use of this system.
Please note that the private third party running the AsktheEU.org website
is responsible and accountable for the processing of your personal data
via that website, and not the European Commission. For further information
We understand that the third party running that website usually publishes
the content of applicants’ correspondence with the European Commission on
that website. This includes the personal data that you may have
communicated to the European Commission (e.g. your private postal
Similarly, the third party publishes on that website any reply that the
Commission will send to the email address of the applicants generated by
the AsktheEU.org website.
If you do not wish your correspondence with the European Commission to be
published on the AsktheEU.org website, you can provide us with an
alternative, private e-mail address for further correspondence.
In that case, the European Commission will send all future electronic
correspondence addressed to you only to that private address.
ACCESS TO DOCUMENTS TEAM (GD)