Meetings between DG GROW and industry representatives
Laura Döring made this access to documents request to Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
Dear Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
All documentation (including but not limited to all email correspondence, attendance lists, agendas, background papers, transcripts, recordings and minutes/notes) relating to the meetings listed below:
1. Between European Chemical Industry Council and Joan Canton, Cabinet member of Thierry Breton on 28/11/2022
2. Between European Chemical Industry Council and Joan Canton, Cabinet member of Thierry Breton on 14/12/2022
3. Between BASF SE and Joan Canton, Cabinet member of Thierry Breton on 14/11/2022
4. Between BASF SE and Kerstin Jorna, Director-General on 16/11/2022
5. Between BASF SE and Kerstin Jorna, Director-General on 24/11/2022
I would prefer you to produce the documents on a rolling basis, rather than waiting until the full response is ready, and I would be pleased to receive an initial list of all documents as soon as possible.
1 Long Lane
Dear Sir or Madam,
We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your request for access to documents
sent on 01/03/2023 and registered on 02/03/2023 under the case number
We will handle your request within 15 working days as of the date of
registration. The time-limit expires on 23/03/2023. We will let you know
if we need to extend this time limit for additional 15 working days.
To find more information on how we process your personal data, please see
the privacy statement.
Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and
SMEs - Access to Documents
Dear Mrs Döring,
Please find attached a message concerning your request for access to
Commission documents registered under the above case number 2023/1399.
DG GROW ACCESS TO DOCUMENTS