meetings of the GoP on the PA for CSDP-related research, including sherpas' meetings
Laëtitia Sédou made this access to documents request to Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information relating to the Group of Personalities on the Preparatory Action for CSDP-related research. :
- the list of participants in the 1st meeting of the GoP (30/03/2015)
- the complete minutes of the 2nd meeting (17/11/2015), as the ones you shared are incomplete (a part of the text is missing in 2nd paragraph under point 2, “strategic autonomy is a ...[blank]”).
- confirmation that there was no other GoP meeting before the June 2015 Council, or if there was one, the attendance list and minutes of this meeting
- the dates of all the meetings of the sherpas, be it in plenary or in sub-groups
- the attendance lists and the minutes of all sherpas' meetings, both in plenary and sub-groups formats
- all the discussion papers and other documents produced by the sherpas for the GoP members and formal meetings
- draft versions of the GoP report if any, as well as all other documents produced by the GoP
- the Terms of References mentioned in the minutes of the 1st GoP meeting (30/03/2015)
Dear Ms Sedou,
Thanks for your email dated 23/06/2016 requesting access to documents.
The reply was sent to you yesterday by Unit I4 (see second reply to
The Access to documents Team
DG for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs