Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
All documentation (including but not limited to all email correspondence, attendance lists, agendas, background papers, transcripts, recordings and minutes/notes) relating to the meetings listed below:
1. Between Rozalina Petrova (Cabinet member) and Eastman Chemical Company, on 3rd March, 2022
2. Between Florika Fink-Hooijer (Director-General) and Cefic on 7th September 2021
3. Between Florika Fink-Hooijer (Director-General) and Cefic on 27th January 2021
4. Between Virginijus Sinkevičius (Commissioner), Camilla Bursi (Cabinet member) and Cefic on 3rd November, 2020
5. Between Virginijus Sinkevičius (Commissioner), Rozalina Petrova (Cabinet member) and Plastics Recyclers Europe on 22nd July, 2020
6. Between Virginijus Sinkevičius (Commissioner), Camilla Bursi (Cabinet member) and Cefic on 10th june, 2020
7. Between Daniel Calleja Crespo (Director-General) and ExxonMobil on 14th January 2020
8. Between Daniel Calleja Crespo (Director-General) and LyonDellBasell on 9th July, 2019
9. Between Daniel Calleja Crespo (Director-General) and LyonDellBasell on 10th October 2018
I look forward to a positive consideration of this request and I would appreciate receiving documents electronically and as soon as they become available.
2 impasse Delaunay
RE: GESTDEM 2022/4699 - Acknowledgement of receipt - your access to
documents request - Meetings with chemicam industry - Ares(2022)5817872
(Please use this link only if you are an Ares user – Svp, utilisez ce lien
exclusivement si vous êtes un(e) utilisateur d’Ares)
Thank you for your e-mail of 18 August 2022. We hereby acknowledge
receipt of your application for access to documents, which was registered
on 19 August 2022 under reference number GESTDEM 2022/4699.
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding public access to
European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, your application
will be handled within 15 working days. The time limit will expire on 9
September 2022. In case this time limit needs to be extended, you will be
informed in due course.
You have lodged your application via a private third-party website, which
has no link with any institution of the European Union. Therefore, the
European Commission cannot be held accountable for any technical issues or
problems linked to the use of this system.
Please note that the private third party running the AsktheEU.org website
is responsible and accountable for the processing of your personal data
via that website, and not the Commission. For further information on your
We understand that the third party running the AsktheEU.org website
usually publishes the content of applicants’ correspondence with the
Commission on that website. This includes the personal data that you may
have communicated to the Commission (e.g. your private postal address).
Similarly, the third party publishes on that website any reply that the
Commission will send to the email address of the applicants generated by
the AsktheEU.org website.
If you do not wish that your correspondence with the Commission is
published on a private third-party website such as AsktheEU.org, you can
provide us with an alternative, private e-mail address for further
correspondence. In that case, the Commission will send all future
electronic correspondence addressed to you only to that private address,
and it will use only that private address to reply to your request. You
should still remain responsible to inform the private third-party website
about this change of how you wish to communicate with, and receive a reply
from, the Commission.
For information on how we process your personal data visit our page
Privacy statement – access to documents.
Access to Documents Team
Dear Mr Petitjean,
Please find attached a reply letter together with the identified
Unit B1 – Circular Economy, Sustainable Production And Consumption