Request for information on meetings
Jude Omidiran made this access to documents request to Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union
Dear Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
All documentation (including but not limited to all email correspondence, attendance lists, agendas, background papers, and minutes/notes) relating to the meetings listed below:
1. Between Valdis Dombrovskis, FISMA Vice-President, and DZ Bank AG (DZ Bank) on the 24th of March, 2019
2. Between Valdis Dombrovskis, FISMA Vice-President, and Finance Watch on the 16th of September, 2019
3. Between Valdis Dombrovskis, FISMA Vice-President, and AIG Europe Ltd (AIG) on the 26th of February, 2019
4. Between Elina Melngaile and Andrea Beltramello, Members of Cabinet, and IIGCC (IIGCC) on the 1st of October, 2019
5. Between Andrea Beltramello, Member of Cabinet, and Kreab and The Alternative Investment Management Association Limited (AIMA) on the 1st of October, 2019
6. Between Andrea Beltramello, Member of Cabinet, and Banco Santander, S.A. on the 25th of September, 2019
7. Between Andrea Beltramello, Member of Cabinet, and Index Industry Association (IIA) on the 24th of September, 2019
8. Between Andrea Beltramello, Member of Cabinet, and EuropeanIssuers (EuropeanIssuers) on the 9th of September, 2019
9. Between Andrea Beltramello, Member of Cabinet, and Confederazione Generale dell'Industria Italiana (Confindustria) on the 29th of July, 2019
10. Between Andrea Beltramello, Member of Cabinet, and Managed Funds Association (MFA) on the 8th of July, 2019
11. Between Jan Ceyssens, Deputy Head of Cabinet, and TheCityUK on the 6th of June, 2019
12. Between Andrea Beltramello, Member of Cabinet, and Intesa Sanpaolo on the 14th of May, 2019
13. Between Andrea Beltramello, Member of Cabinet, and The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS), Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) and K&L Gates GP - Brussels on the 13th of May, 2019
14. Between Elina Melngaile, Member of Cabinet, and WWF European Policy Programme (WWF EPO) on the 7th of October, 2019
Please produce the documents on a rolling basis. I would prefer that the Commission’s search and deliberations concerning particular documents not delay the production of documents the Commissions has already retrieved and decided to produce.
40 Bermondsey Street,
Your message has been received by the Transparency Unit of the
Secretariat-General of the European Commission.
Requests for public access to documents are treated on the basis of
Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 of 30 May 2001 regarding public access to
European Parliament, Council and Commission documents.
The Secretariat-General will reply to your request within 15 working days
upon registration of your request and will duly inform you of the
registration of the request (or of any additional information to be
provided in view of its registration and/or treatment).
L’unité «Transparence» du secrétariat général de la Commission européenne
a bien reçu votre message.
Les demandes d’accès du public aux documents sont traitées sur la base du
règlement (CE) n° 1049/2001 du 30 mai 2001 relatif à l’accès du public
aux documents du Parlement européen, du Conseil et de la Commission.
Le secrétariat général répondra à votre demande dans un délai de 15 jours
ouvrables à compter de la date d’enregistrement de votre demande, et vous
informera de cet enregistrement (ou vous indiquera toute information
supplémentaire à fournir en vue de l'enregistrement et/ou du traitement de
Ihre Nachricht ist beim Referat „Transparenz“ des Generalsekretariats der
Europäischen Kommission eingegangen.
Anträge auf Zugang zu Dokumenten werden auf der Grundlage der
Verordnung (EG) Nr. 1049/2001 vom 30. Mai 2001 über den Zugang der
Öffentlichkeit zu Dokumenten des Europäischen Parlaments, des Rates und
der Kommission behandelt.
Das Generalsekretariat beantwortet Ihre Anfrage innerhalb von
15 Arbeitstagen nach deren Registrierung und wird Sie über die
Registrierung Ihres Antrags (oder die Notwendigkeit weiterer Informationen
im Hinblick auf dessen Registrierung und/oder Bearbeitung) unterrichten.
Ares(2019)6409336 - RE: access to documents request - Request for
information on meetings -- Ref. Gestdem 2019/5854
Sent by ve_sg.accessdoc (SG) <[DG FISMA request email]>. All responses have
to be sent to this email address.
Envoyé par ve_sg.accessdoc (SG) <[DG FISMA request email]>. Toutes les
réponses doivent être effectuées à cette adresse électronique.
Thank you for your e-mail dated 16/10/2019. We hereby acknowledge receipt
of your application for access to documents, which was registered on
16/10/2019 under reference number GestDem 2019/5854.
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding public access to
European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, your application
will be handled within 15 working days.
The time limit will expire on 07/11/2019. In case this time limit needs to
be extended, you will be informed in due course.
You have lodged your application via the AsktheEU.org website. Please note
that this is a private third-party website which has no link with any
institution of the European Union. Therefore, the European Commission
cannot be held accountable for any technical issues or problems linked to
the use of this system.
Please note that the private third party running the AsktheEU.org website
is responsible and accountable for the processing of your personal data
via that website, and not the European Commission. For further information
We understand that the third party running that website usually publishes
the content of applicants’ correspondence with the European Commission on
that website. This includes the personal data that you may have
communicated to the European Commission (e.g. your private postal
Similarly, the third party publishes on that website any reply that the
Commission will send to the email address of the applicants generated by
the AsktheEU.org website.
If you do not wish your correspondence with the European Commission to be
published on the AsktheEU.org website, you can provide us with an
alternative, private e-mail address for further correspondence.
In that case, the European Commission will send all future electronic
correspondence addressed to you only to that private address.
Access to documents team (RC)
Dear Ms Omidiran,
Subject: Your application for access to documents – Ref GestDem No
We refer to your letter dated 16/10/2019 in which you make a request for
access to documents, registered on 16/10/2019 under the above mentioned
Your application is currently being handled. However, we will not be in a
position to complete the handling of your application within the time
limit of 15 working days, which expires on 07/11/2019 as in order to
retrieve the documents requested, large files have to be examined.
Therefore, we have to extend the time limit with 15 working days in
accordance with Article 7(3) of Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding
public access to documents. The new time limit expires on 28/11/2019.
We apologise for this delay and for any inconvenience this may cause.
FISMA Unit A2 in charge of access to documents