Dear European Parliament,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
1. Documents related to “Study Support Scheme” provided to member staff within the Training Policy of your institution similar to the Scheme provided by Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) to its staff accessible from here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r... at point 6.4 and here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r... and in the other relevant documents accessible from here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/list_...
2. Information if the first university studies, i.e first one after high school, are reimbursed by your institution.
3. How many staff of your institution are STUDENTS at EU Universities similar to the one mentioned by FRA here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r...
4. How many such STUDENTS of your institution benefit of the Reimbursement Scheme for their University Studies , Master Studies and PhD Studies, similarly to the Scheme applied by FRA and mentioned here at point 6.4. http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r...
5. Decision by your institution`s Governing Board for granting reimbursement of individual University Studies, Master Studies and PhD Studies to your staff. If this Decision is not under competence of Governing Board, I request access to the decisions by Appointing Authority (Director).
6. Recommendations, opinions or any other relevant documents containing the position of Staff Committee of your institution on the “Study Support Scheme” for individual studies in form of university, master and PhD studies.
7. How your institution ensure the equal treatment within the promotion exercise and recruitment procedures, when in the Promotion list or Recruitment list appears STAFF –STUDENTS and REGULAR STAFF (i.e. staff having their university, master of PhD studies completed at the date of recruitment).
This is not part of Request I submit under Regulation 1049/2001, but I would very much appreciate to have your opinion on these questions:
a) Do you consider legal and in line with EU Legislation to assimilate training with individual studies in form of University studies, Master studies and Phd studies?
b) Do you consider legal to pay such individual studies from Public Budget? Are you aware of some specific provisions for such payments? (I could not find such rules).
c) Do you consider fair and equal that some of staff have this opportunity to be paid from EU Public budget (so from taxpayers money) for their university, master and PhdD studies and some of staff do not have this opportunity, because they simply do not need such study-payments (having all their studies completed).
Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.
Dear European Parliament,
This is a kind reminder for my request to access documents http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/810/r... thank you in advance.
Dear Mr Weiss,
We are unable to open the link you provide us. We have replied to all
your requests introduced during the present year (our references 4775,
6882 and 7640). We have not received any other request for documents
from your side since July 2013.
Upon reception of a new request we immediately send an acknowledge of
receipt. If you have not received an acknowledge of receipt it means
that the request has not reached our institution. Please note that
requests introduced via the Asktheeu portal are not always received in
our mail box.
Could you please send us again the request you are referring to in order
to be processed as soon as possible.
Thanks for your cooperation
Transparency - Public Access to documents Unit
Directorate C - DG Presidency