Dear Madam, Sir,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
- PE 690.215/CPG and annex: The proposal from the coordination of the political groups for a standing working group of the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs (ECON) and the Committee on Budgets (BUDG) for the scrutiny of the Recovery and Resilience Facility (RRF), as announced in the minutes of the Conference of Presidents meeting of 4 March 2021. https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/o...
- All agendas, e-mails, minutes, notes, and other reports of the discussions created in the context of the ECON-BUDG Working Group on the scrutiny of the Recovery and Resilience Facility
- All agendas,e-mails, minutes, notes, and other reports of the discussions created in the context of the Recovery and Resilience Dialogues with the European Commission.
Since the European Parliament is committed to safeguard the environment, I would like to request that you please send your reply and the documents digitally instead of by postal mail.
Bemuurde Weerd WZ 3
3513 BH Utrecht
Our reference: A(2021)7480 – acknowledgement of receipt
Dear Mr Teffer,
The European Parliament hereby acknowledges receipt of your application
for public access to documents, which was registered on 14 September 2021.
All requests for public access to documents are treated in compliance with
Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 of 30 May 2001 regarding public access to
European Parliament, Council and Commission documents.
In accordance with the above-mentioned Regulation, your application will
be handled within 15 working days upon registration of your request.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU)
2018/1725 of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with
regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions,
bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data. You
can find more information on the processing of your personal data in the
The European Parliament reserves the right to ask for additional
information regarding your identity in order to verify compliance with
Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 and the European Parliament’s implementing
Your attention is drawn to the fact that you have lodged your application
via the AsktheEU.org website, which is a private website not officially
related to the European Parliament. Therefore, the European Parliament
cannot be held accountable for any technical issues or problems linked to
the use of this system.
In addition, please note that any personal data that you provide by using
AsktheEU.org website may be disclosed to the general public and visible on
this private website. The European Parliament cannot be held responsible
for such disclosure. Should you need to communicate directly to Parliament
any personal data and would like to avoid public disclosure, you may do so
from your private email address by using the following functional mailbox
cid:image001.png@01D58B31.E2CF1C20 TRANSPARENCY UNIT
Directorate-General for the
Directorate for Interinstitutional
Affairs and Legislative Coordination
Our reference: A(2021)7480
Dear Mr Teffer,
Further to your application for public access to PE 690.215/CPG and
documents related to the discussions created in the WG on the recovery and
resilience facility and those created in the recovery and resilience
dialogues, we have identified the following documents:
- PE 690.215/CPG and annex – letter from the SG of renew europe
to the President of the European Parliament of 2 March 2021;
- three publicly available analysis documents related to the RR
dialogues from 10 May, 14 July and 1 September;
- three related agendas;
- the agendas of 13 meetings of the Working Group on the Recovery
and Resilience Facility; and
- 12 presentations held during those meetings.
Please note that no minutes were identified with regard to the WG on the
recovery and resilience facility and that the minutes of the recovery and
resilience dialogues will be publicly available on the relevant committee
websites as soon as they have been approved.
On this basis, Parliament considers your application as handled and the
file closed. Should you have any new requests for specific Parliament
documents, please do not hesitate to come back to us.
Directorate-General for the Presidency
Directorate for Interinstitutional Affairs and Legislative Coordination
[European Parliament request email]
4. mailto:[European Parliament request email]
Dear Madam, Sir,
I would like to confirm receipt of the documents and express my gratitude for a swift handling of my request.