link to page 1 ANNEX 2.a
DECLARATION BY PARTNER ORGANISATION
[on letterhead paper of the organisation]
(Each « partner » in the project - must fill in a copy of this declaration)
1. Title of Fundamental Rights and Citizenship Programme 2008 project
and name of
Tracing and Tackling Hate Crimes against LGBT Persons
The Danish Institute for Human Rights
2. Name of partner organisation (Full legal name):
3. Contact details of the partner organisation (contact person, address, telephone, e-mail
63, rue de Rambuteau, 75003 Paris
33 6 73 51 35
4. Specific role that the partner organisation will play in this project (maximum 10 lines)
SOS homophobie will collect and share French good practices, comments and propositions
regarding LGBT victims monitoring, data collecting / reporting on LGBT hate crime incident
and relations between LGBT victims or organisations and the police.
Our organisation still exchange, on a yearly basis, good practices with other European NGOs
taking the same actions. And this network will be informed and approached about this project.
And SOS homophobie has also tied links with the French LGBT police organisation and will
participate to the implementation of the projects.
5. Reasons why the partner is suitable to play this role:
SOS Homophobie is the main French organisation to take action against homophobic
violence. Among other things SOS Homophobie does monitoring, online support services and
interventions with police, trade unions, social workers, etc.
6. Persons responsible for participation in this project:
Name: Jacques Lizé
Function in organisation: President
7. Financial contributions to project (please specify1): EUR 2.800
This amount should be consistent with the one in the sheet R of the « budget form »
• I certify that the information in this proposal about my organisation is accurate and
• I declare I have read and accept the rules governing this call for proposals. I will grant
power of attorney to the applicant (coordinator) mentioned above, to act in my name and
on my behalf in signing the possible grant agreement and its possible subsequent riders
with the European Commission. I will be bound by the terms of this grant agreement.
• I declare that I am aware and agree that in case of a successful evaluation, the
Commission shall, subject to payment arrangements, pay the grant in full to the
coordinator which is entitled to receive funds from the Commission and distribute the
amounts corresponding to the partners' participation in the action.
• I declare that I am aware that, except in cases of force majeure,
as provided for in the
standard grant agreement, I shall make good any damage sustained by the Commission as
a result of the execution or faulty execution of my obligations.
• In particular, I accept in advance on-the-spot checks and inspections by Commission
departments, the European Anti-fraud Office (OLAF) and the European Court of Auditors
I, the undersigned, certify on my honour that:
The partner organisation is not in one of the situations which would exclude it from
taking part in a Community grant programme and accordingly declare that the
• is not bankrupt or being wound up, is not having its affairs administered by the courts, has
not entered into an arrangement with creditors or suspended business activities, and is not
in any analogous situation arising from a similar procedure provided for in national
legislation or regulations;
• has not been convicted of an offence concerning its professional conduct by a judgment
which has the force of res judicata
• is not guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means which the contracting
authority can justify;
• has met its obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions or taxes
under the legislation of the country in which it is established or with those of the country
of the contracting authority or those of the country where the contract is to the performed;
• has not been the subject of a judgment which has the force of res judicata
corruption, involvement in a criminal organisation or any other illegal activity detrimental
to the Communities' financial interests;
• is not currently subject to an administrative penalty;
• has not been declared to be in serious breach of contract for failure to comply with its
contractual obligations subsequent to another procurement procedure or grant award
procedure financed by the Community budget.
link to page 3
I have been informed that, under the Financial Regulation 1605/2002 of 25 June 20022
applicable to the general budget of the European Communities, contracts may not be awarded
to candidates who, during the procedure:
• are subject to a conflict of interest;
• are guilty of serious misrepresentation in supplying the information required by
the contracting authority as a condition of participation in the contract procedure or fail to
supply this information.
Authorised signatory of the partner organisation:
Title (Mr, Mrs, Pr, etc.):
Name and Surname:
Position in the partner organisation:
Official Journal L 248, 16.9.2002.