eGovernment Subgroup meeting
18 October 2018, EDPB premises, Brussels
1. Approval of the Agenda
The draft agenda was approved.
Approval of the Minutes of the previous eGOV SG meeting (13.09.2018)
The minutes were approved.
2. Codes of conduct forecast
The members of the subgroup presented a forecast of the expected codes of conduct in their
3. Codes of conduct guidelines approval procedure
Following a debate, the members of the subgroup concluded that no additional approval procedure
for the code of conduct guidelines was required.
4. Art. 40 and 41 GDPR guidelines
The rapporteur presented the revised version of the guidelines for discussion. Several topics were
a code, not
5. Working plan of the E-Gov Subgroup
Although the working plan of the SG was not discussed, the coordinators informed the Members of
and also for a reply to a request for advice from the COM, in accordance with article 70, on the topic
of clinical trials.
To-do / Next steps
- Next meeting to take place on the 19th (afternoon) and 20th (whole day) of November.
- Rapporteur to send new draft for comments to the subgroup by 2 November.
Annex: Attendance List
AT, BE, DE (Federal and Sachsische), ES, FR, HR, HU, IE, IT, LU, NL, PL, SE, SK, UK