Dear European Parliament,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
Having seen two studies
(1) Adoption without consent, Purchase order from 8 June 2015, to be delivered on 8 June 2015 (a large study to be delivered on the same day) and
(2) In Depth Analysis on Article 51 on the charter of Fundamental Rights, Purchase order from 19 February 2016, to be delivered on 22 February 2016 (a large study to be delivered within three days)
and both times it is written:
"I am pleased to be able to offer you a contract to supply services to the Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality of the European Parliament in connection with the above-mentioned project."
It is very strange that such studies can be done on the same day or on less than three days. Further it is very strange that these studies have been ordered on "the Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality" whilst the the main 'subjects' are children, males and females and I cannot see a special business for the committee on Womens Rights neither a special business on Gender Equality.
[inappropriate comment] strange.
European Citizens could get the impression that the studies were made, delivered, read and possibly ruled/censored on the content whilst the people who made the study did not even have had a contract but have spent a lot of time. Means the people who prepared the studies were in a very weak position and had to accept the requested changes or had to revised their work in other ways which were not always in the interest of the EU citizens. Or that the study was already ready for delivery when it was ordered.
Therefore i would like to know:
(0) All members of the committee Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality
(1) All employees working for the Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality
(2) All service contracts or purchase orders from Directorate General for internal Policies of the Union - Directorate C. (This should include all papers made with the wording '..Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality..' (or similar)).
I want all the signed orders and the document where the delivery date is written down, done between 1st January 2012 and 31st March 2016. So that i am able to calculate how much time has there been between purchase order and delivery.
(3) Also let me know when each study was initially sent to the EU representative and who received it
(4) For each study i would like to know if there have been changes after the first delivery, how often and who has finally decided to accept the study.
(5) Kindly let me know all signed service contracts that the vendor has signed but where there has never been an order afterwards.
(6) Further let me know all service contracts that have never been published.
(7) Also I would like to have a summary of all these contracts including
- the contract party (Name) including the organisation where the person is working for e.g. University ..,
- the contract title,
- the contract value,
- the date when the vendor has delivered the signed contract paper,
- the deadline for delivery,
- the date of the order when it has arrived at the vendor
- the person who has coordinated the contract
- a link where I can find the study etc.
For information purposes on people looking at the FOI requests, here is the structure of the European Parliaments DG IPOL:
Dear European Parliament,
my request from 26th April 2016 has not been answered. Its overdue.
OUR REF A(2016)5399
Dear Mr Zinser,
The 15 working days deadline to reply to your application expired on 23
May. Nevertheless Parliament is still examining the different elements
relevant to your request. Therefore we need to extend the deadline by
additional 15 working days, in accordance with Article 7(3) of Regulation
(EC) No 1049/2001. Thus, the new deadline is 13th June 2016.
We apologize for an any inconvenience this may cause.
LOGO_EP TRANSPARENCY UNIT
Directorate-General for Parliamentary Research Services
Directorate for the Library
Public Register webpage
3. mailto:[email address]
Deadline unilaterally extended to 13th June 2016.
you unilateral extension, the new deadline "the new deadline is 13th June 2016" has passed and i have not reveived any information.