Pursuant to Regulation No 1049/2001 and the Ombudsman rules of procedure an application is kindly submitted for the presentation in subject.
As it appears from the email of another applicant of 18/12/2013 http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/forme..., the Ombudsman holds a copy of the presentation in that Congress, both in a 'low' resolution format and also the presentation that was available for downloading from the Congress' website.
It is noted that:
- The Ombudsman granted full access to the presentation of a DG INFSO official about the risk-based audits that took place at the Ombusman on 18/2/2011, http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/583/r....
- In an application under Regulation 1049/2001 DG CNECT granted access to over 100 slides about the risk-based audits; GestDem 2013/3681, Ares(2013)3405851 - 04/11/2013, http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/prese....
I would be obliged if the Ombudsman Services would grant full access to the following documents:
1. The low resolution copy of the presentation at the IFA Congress on 23/3/2011
2. The presentation send to the Ombudsman on 13/12/2013 by that applicant, i.e., that posted in the Congress' website
3. Any note to the file, or equivalent document
Mr. Tasos Ntetsikas
Dear Mr Tasos Ntetsikas,
With apologies for this late response, please find attached the document
that you appear to be looking for.
Logo European Ombudsman
Head of Registry
T. +33 (0)3 88 17 25 41
1 avenue du Président Robert Schuman
F - 67001 Strasbourg Cedex
T. + 33 (0)3 88 17 23 13
F. + 33 (0)3 88 17 90 62
2. European Ombudsman Home Page