Dear Climate Action,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
All documentation (including but not limited to all email correspondence, attendance lists, agendas, background papers, transcripts, recordings and minutes/notes) relating to the meeting listed below:
1. Between VNO-NCW and cabinet members of Commissioner Frans Timmermans, Anthony Agotha and Diederik Samsom, on 28/09/21
2. Between VNO-NCW and cabinet member of Commissioner Frans Timmermans, Diederik Samsom, on 12/10/2021
3. Between VNO-NCW and Commissioner Frans Timmermans on 28/10/2021
4. Between VNO-NCW and cabinet member of Commissioner Frans Timmermans, Anthony Agotha, on 28/10/2021
5. Between VNO-NCW and cabinet member of Commissioner Frans Timmermans, Anthony Agotha, on 07/12/2021
I would prefer you to produce the documents on a rolling basis, rather than waiting until the full response is ready, and I would be pleased to receive an initial list of all documents as soon as possible.
Dear Ms Gullery,
Regarding the access to document request, which you recently submitted, I would like to inform you that we were not yet able to register your request in our system.
Due to an unprecedented and unexpected heavy workload, we currently have to prioritize the urgent ones in a chronological order.
We can ensure you that we are doing our very best to accommodate your request following the best practice of good administrative behaviour.
Thank you for your patience and your understanding.
CLIMA Access to documents Team
Dear Climate Action,
Please pass this on to the person who reviews confirmatory applications.
I am filing the following confirmatory application with regards to my access to documents request 'Meetings and Correspondence between DG Clima and VNO-NCW'.
I am still awaiting a response to this request, which is months overdue. Under all circumstances, I should have received a response by now.
Please could you let me know urgently when you expect to respond.
A full history of my request and all correspondence is available on the Internet at this address: http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/meeti...