Dear Mobility and Transport,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
All documentation (including but not limited to all email correspondence, attendance lists, agendas, background papers, transcripts, recordings and minutes/notes) relating to the meetings listed below:
1. Between Association des Constructeurs Européens d'Automobiles (ACEA), Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW Group) and Adina-Ioana Vălean, Commissioner on the 30th June 2021.
2. Between General Motors and Elzbieta Lukaniuk, Cabinet member of Adina-Ioana Vălean on the 22nd April 2021.
3. Between FuelsEurope and Adina-Ioana Vălean, Commissioner on the 30th November 2020.
4. Between FuelsEurope and Filip Alexandru and Negreanu Arboreanu, Cabinet members of Adina-Ioana Vălean on the 30th November 2020.
I would prefer you to produce the documents on a rolling basis, rather than waiting until the full response is ready, and I would be pleased to receive an initial list of all documents as soon as possible.
1 Long Lane
Thank you for your e-mail of 1 July 2021 found in the junk mail of the MOVE ACCES DOCUMENTS functional box.
We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application for access to documents, which was registered on 6 July 2021 under reference number GESTDEM 2021/4408.
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding public access to European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, your application will be handled within 15 working days. The time-limit will expire on 28 July 2021. In case this time-limit needs to be extended, you will be informed in due course.
For information on how we process your personal data visit our page Privacy statement – access to documents.
MOVE ACCES DOCUMENTS TEAM
Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport
Unit MOVE A4
Legal Issues & Enforcement
▪ Postal address: Europese Commissie/Commission européenne, B-1049 Brussel/Bruxelles
▪ Office address: Rue de Mot 28, B-1040 Brussels
▪ Tel. +32 2 299 11 11
E-mail: [DG MOVE request email]
Dear Mr Maslias,
We refer to your e-mail of 01 July 2021 in which you make a request for access to documents, registered on 06 July 2021 under the above mentioned reference number.
Your application is currently being handled. However, we will not be in a position to complete the handling of your application within the time limit of 15 working days, which expires on 28 July 2021.
An extended time limit is needed as (part of) the documents requested originate from third parties, which have need to be consulted.
Therefore, we have to extend the time limit with 15 working days in accordance with Article 7(3) of Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding public access to documents. The new time limit expires on 18 August 2021.
We apologies for this delay and for any inconvenience this may cause.
MOVE B4 SECRETARIAT