Dear Mobility and Transport,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
For the period between 2019 to date:
1. a list of all meetings and/or calls between the Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport and the GD4S lobby group, including any Cabinet Members and/or officials, during which projects on synthetic fuels and/or projects on hydrogen were discussed.
The list should include: date, individuals attending and organisational affiliation, as well as the issues discussed;
- all minutes and other reports of these meetings and/or calls;
- all documents prepared for the purpose of the meetings issued both in preparation and after the meetings took place.
- all correspondence, including attachments (i.e. any emails, mail correspondence or telephone call notes) between the Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport including any Cabinet Members and/or officials, and GD4S lobby group discussing “synthetic fuel” and/or “hydrogen”.
2. all documents sent by the GD4S lobby group to the DG Mobility and Transport related to their synthetic fuel projects and/or their hydrogen projects.
To the extent possible, I prefer documents in electronic format.
Should my request be denied wholly or partially, I kindly request to explain the denial or all redactions referring to specific exemptions in the regulation. Also I would expect the partial release of documents, in case of partial exemption according to article 4.6.
Please confirm receipt of this application. I look forward to receiving your reply within 15 business days, as established by the regulation.
Investigative Reporting Project Italy
Viale Giulio Cesare, 92 - 00192 ROMA
Dear Ms. Cicculli,
Thank you for your e-mail of 13 December 2021 found in the junk mail of the MOVE ACCES DOCUMENTS functional box. We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application for access to documents, which was registered on 15 December under reference number GESTDEM 2021/8108.
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding public access to European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, your application will be handled within 15 working days. The time-limit will expire on 14 January 2022. In case this time-limit needs to be extended, you will be informed in due course.
For information on how we process your personal data visit our page Privacy statement – access to documents.
MOVE ACCES DOCUMENTS TEAM
Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport
Unit MOVE A4
Legal Issues & Enforcement
▪ Postal address: Europese Commissie/Commission européenne, B-1049 Brussel/Bruxelles
▪ Office address: Rue de Mot 28, B-1040 Brussels
▪ Tel. +32 2 299 11 11
E-mail: [DG MOVE request email]
Dear Ms Cicculli,
Please find enclosed a letter concerning you request to access document GESTDEM 2021/8108.
Wishing you a happy new year.
MOVE B4 Secretariat