Dear Climate Action,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
For the period between 2019 to date:
1. a list of all meetings and/or calls between the Directorate-General for Climate Action and the GD4S lobby group, including any Cabinet Members and/or officials, during which projects on synthetic fuels and/or projects on hydrogen were discussed.
The list should include: date, individuals attending and organisational affiliation, as well as the issues discussed;
- all minutes and other reports of these meetings and/or calls;
- all documents prepared for the purpose of the meetings issued both in preparation and after the meetings took place.
- all correspondence, including attachments (i.e. any emails, mail correspondence or telephone call notes) between the Directorate-General for Climate Action including any Cabinet Members and/or officials, and GD4S lobby group discussing “synthetic fuel” and/or “hydrogen ”.
2. all documents sent by the GD4S lobby group to the DG Climate Action related to their synthetic fuel projects and/or their hydrogen projects.
To the extent possible, I prefer documents in electronic format.
Should my request be denied wholly or partially, I kindly request to explain the denial or all redactions referring to specific exemptions in the regulation. Also, I would expect the partial release of documents, in case of partial exemption according to article 4.6.
Please confirm receipt of this application. I look forward to receiving your reply within 15 business days, as established by the regulation.
Investigative Reporting Project Italy
Viale Giulio Cesare, 92 - 00192 ROMA
Dear Ms Indiano,
We refer to your request for access to documents dated 13 December 2021,
registered on 14 December 2021 under the above mentioned reference number.
We were not in a position to complete the handling of your application
within the time limit of 15 working days, which expired yesterday.
In accordance with Article 7(3) of Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding
public access to documents we have to extend the time limit by 15 working
days, the new deadline is set for 3 February 2022.
We apologise for this delay and for any inconvenience this may cause.
Access to Documents team
Directorate-General for Climate Action
Av. de Beaulieu 24