Request on Provision of Operation and Support Services of the European Parliament’s ICT Infrastructure contract
Aura Dontu made this acceso a documentos request to Investigación e Innovación
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Research and Innovation,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents that contain the following information:
Please provide information on the following contract:
Provision of Operation and Support Services of the European Parliament’s ICT Infrastructure
Entity: European Parliament, DG Innovation and Technological support (ITEC)
Date of conclusion of the contract: 05/03/2021
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on the contract and were successful & not successful at every PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual contract values of the contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of the contract
• Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
RE: access to documents request - Request on Provision of Operation and
Support Services of the European Parliament’s ICT Infrastructure contract
Sent by ve_rtd.access documents (RTD) <[DG RTD request email]>.
All responses have to be sent to this email address.
Envoyé par ve_rtd.access documents (RTD)
<[DG RTD request email]>. Toutes les réponses doivent être
effectuées à cette adresse électronique.
Dear Ms Dontu,
Thank you for your access to documents request.
The European Parliament is responsible for the requested documents. The
requests for the European Parliament's documents should be addressed to
the European Parliament through its portal, which you may access on the
Hope you will find this helpful.
DG Research and Innovation
Common Legal Support Service