Sugar Related Policy Measures
kasia made this acceso a documentos request to Representación Permanente de Finlandia ante la UE
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Permanent Representation of Finland to the EU,
Under Finnish freedom of information rules, I request a list of meetings with detailed minutes or any other reports of such meetings between members of the UK Permanent Representation and the
third parties listed below in which the health impacts of sugar intake, the reformulation and/ or labelling of sugar-sweetened products and/ or the drop of the sugar quotas in the EU was discussed.
- American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union (AmCham EU)
- WHO - the World Health Organisation
- ILSI - International Life Sciences Institute
- FoodDrinkEurope (incl. members/ sectors/ companies)
- WSRO - World Sugar Research Organisation
- IFBA - International Food & Beverage Alliance
- CIUS - Committee of the European Sugar Users
- UNESDA - Union of European Beverages Associations
- EUFIC European Food Information Council
- EUROGLACES - European Ice Cream Association
- CAOBISCO - Association of the Chocolate, Biscuit & Confectionery
Industries of Europe
- PROFEL - European Association of Fruit and Vegetable Processors
- FEDIMA - European Federation of manufacturers and suppliers of
ingredients to the Bakery, Confectionery and Patisserie Industries
- ESRA - European Sugar Refineries Association
- CIBE - International Confederation of European Beet Growers
- EFFAT - European Federation of Food, Agriculture and Tourism
- ASSUC - European Association of Sugar Traders
- Suedzucker AG
- Coca-Cola Company
- Coca-Cola Enterprises Europe Ltd
- PepsiCo Europe
- Kellogg Company
- Nestlé S.A.
- T&L Sugars Limited
- Mondalez Europe GmbH
The timeframe of my request is between 01 November 2014 and today.
c/o Corporate Europe Observatory
Rue d'edimbourg 26
Dear Ms Klein,
Just one clarified question. Did you mean in your message the contacts together with UK Perm Rep and ngo's or companies? Those we have none.
Dear Heinonen Kirsi,
apologies for that. Of course, I meant the Finish Perm Rep.
[Subject only] FW: access to information request - Sugar Related Policy Measures
Dear Ms Kathrina Klein,
I haven't had any bilateral meetings with those parties in the list.
WHO organized a joint meeting for health attaches during Latvian presidency. These issues were not in the agenda of that meeting.
Ms Sari Vuorinen
Counsellor for Health Affairs
Permanent Representation of Finland
to the European Union
Avenue de Cortenbergh 80
B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel.+32 2 2878 467
Mob.+ 32 475 330 006