Dear Committee of the Regions,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information on Training policy at your institution:
1. Documents related to “Study Support Scheme” provided to member staff within the Training Policy of your institution similar to the Scheme provided by Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) to its staff accessible from here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r... at point 6.4 and here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r... and in the other relevant documents accessible from here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/list_...
2. Information if the first university studies, i.e first ones after high school, are reimbursed by your institution from the EU agency/institution budget.
3. How many staff of your institution are STUDENTS at EU Universities similar to the ones mentioned by FRA here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r...
4. How many such STUDENTS of your institution benefit of the Reimbursement Scheme for their University Studies, Master Studies and PhD Studies, similarly to the Scheme applied by FRA and mentioned here at point 6.4. http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r...
5. Decision by your institution`s Governing Board for granting reimbursements of individual University Studies, Master Studies and PhD Studies to your staff.
6. Recommendations, opinions or any other relevant documents containing the position of Staff Committee of your institution on the “Study Support Scheme” for individual studies in form of university, master and PhD studies.
Dear Mr Weiss,
At the CoR we have received your query regarding our training policy and I
will get back to you with answers as soon as I can.
However, in order to reply properly it would be useful if you could give
me some indications as to what purpose the replies would be used for.
Thank you for your kind cooperation and for showing interest in the CoR.
Head of sector,
CoR Training Service
Les informations contenues dans ce message et/ou ses annexes sont
réservées à l'attention et à l'utilisation de leur destinataire et peuvent
Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message, vous êtes informé que vous
l'avez reçu par erreur et que toute utilisation en est interdite.
Dans ce cas, vous êtes prié de le détruire et d'en informer l'émetteur.
The information in this message and/or attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the intended recipient and may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
notified that you have received it in error and that any use of it is
In such a case, please delete this message and kindly notify the sender
Dear Ms Mitelman,
Thank you for your reply.
I hereby respond to your question: there has been launched a survey into the matters in question. Some institutions already replied.
In accordance to Article 6 of Regulation 1049/2001
"The applicant is not obliged to state reasons for the application". However I agree to disclose you the purpose - based on the replies received I would like to see if there is an similar / unitary approach in other EU bodies. Many thanks.
Dear Mr Weiss,
Thank you. Indeed, you are not obliged at all to state any reasons, it just helps me in the formulation of the replies perhaps.
Dear Mr. Weiss,
In response to your request, attached is a letter from Mr. Haenebalcke.
Thank you for your enquiry. Please feel free to contact us should you
require further information.
Archives Department - Official correspondence - Transparency
Committee of the Regions of the European Union