Kurt Weiss made this acceso a documentos request to Agencia Europea de Sustancias y Preparados Químicos
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear European Chemicals Agency,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
1. Documents related to “Study Support Scheme” provided to member staff within the Training Policy of your institution similar to the Scheme provided by Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) to its staff accessible from here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r... at point 6.4 and here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r... and in the other relevant documents accessible from here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/list_...
2. Information if the first university studies, i.e first ones after high school, are reimbursed by your institution from the EU agency/institution budget.
3. How many staff of your institution are STUDENTS at EU Universities similar to the ones mentioned by FRA here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r...
4. How many such STUDENTS of your institution benefit of the Reimbursement Scheme for their University Studies, Master Studies and PhD Studies, similarly to the Scheme applied by FRA and mentioned here at point 6.4. http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r...
5. Decision by your institution`s Governing Board for granting reimbursements of individual University Studies, Master Studies and PhD Studies to your staff.
6. Recommendations, opinions or any other relevant documents containing the position of Staff Committee of your institution on the “Study Support Scheme” for individual studies in form of university, master and PhD studies.
Dear Mr. Weiss,
We hereby confirm the receipt of your below request of 9 September 2013
which have been forwarded to the competent service within ECHA.
Please use the reference ATD 35/2013, if you wish to contact ECHA in
relation to your request.
Access to Documents team
European Chemicals Agency
This e-mail, including any files, is intended for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the author as soon as possible and delete the
Dear Mr Weiss,
Following your e-mail of 9 September please find attached a reply to you
together with ECHA Training Guidelines.
Further to your detailed questions, we would like to inform you that ECHA
follows the Training Guidelines, for organising and reimbursing various
training to the statutory staff members (please see point 5 of the
Training Guidelines). That includes any kind of studies in the interest of
service or shared interest between the staff member and Agency.
ECHA doesn’t have any statistics of the studies nor students at the EU
Universities or similar institutions. Individual decisions of the
reimbursement of studies are supported by the Head of Unit of the staff
member and approved by the Director of Resources together with the Human
ECHA has a traineeship programme and we would like to invite you to see
the details at the following link:
On behalf of Jef Maes
European Chemicals Agency
Annankatu 18, P.O. Box 400, FI-00121 Helsinki, Finland
Tel. +358 9 6861 8392
The above represents the opinion of author and is not an official position
of the European Chemicals Agency. This e-mail, including any files, is
intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the author as soon as
possible and delete the message.
2. mailto:[email address]