Dear European Environment Agency,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
1. Documents related to “Study Support Scheme” provided to member staff within the Training Policy of your institution similar to the Scheme provided by Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) to its staff accessible from here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r... at point 6.4 and here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r... and in the other relevant documents accessible from here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/list_...
2. Information if the first university studies, i.e first ones after high school, are reimbursed by your institution from the EU agency/institution budget.
3. How many staff of your institution are STUDENTS at EU Universities similar to the ones mentioned by FRA here http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r...
4. How many such STUDENTS of your institution benefit of the Reimbursement Scheme for their University Studies, Master Studies and PhD Studies, similarly to the Scheme applied by FRA and mentioned here at point 6.4. http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/701/r...
5. Decision by your institution`s Governing Board for granting reimbursements of individual University Studies, Master Studies and PhD Studies to your staff.
6. Recommendations, opinions or any other relevant documents containing the position of Staff Committee of your institution on the “Study Support Scheme” for individual studies in form of university, master and PhD studies.