Bringing UK garden plants into spain

La réponse à cette demande est très en retard Agence européenne pour l’environnement aurait déjà dû répondre à la demande (détails). Vous pouvez vous plaindre en Solliciter une révision interne .

Dear European Environment Agency,

Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:

The legal restrictions that may exist concerning the movement of domestic garden plants such as cordelyne and roses from the UK to Spain. This is purely for personal pleasure in a private garden.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs Knight

Mette MÜLLER, Agence européenne pour l’environnement

Dear Mrs Knight,

Thank you for contacting the European Environment Agency (EEA). Your question is, however, beyond our working remit as the EEA neither sets nor enforces environmental legislation.
It is the Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety of the European Commission which regulates the movement of plants at European level.
You may also be able to get the advice you are looking for from the Animal and Plant Health Agency of the United Kingdom.

Hopefully you will find this information useful.

Kind regards

EEA Enquiry Service
Kongens Nytorv 6
1050 Copenhagen K, Denmark

Afficher les sections citées

Dear Mette MÜLLER
Thank you for your response. I am enquiring with the apha as you suggested.

Yours sincerely,

H Knight