Documents related to several meetings 10.-20.01.
Maximilian Henning a fait une demande de Accès à l'information à Concurrence
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
All minutes, agendas, summaries, notes or memos issued before or after; documents prepared for, issued in preparation for, or exchanged during; as well as all correspondence including attachments by either of the meeting parties related to
- the 10.01.23 meeting between Commissioner Vestager and TikTok Technology Ltd
- the 11.01.23 meeting between Werner Stengg and the Open Society European Policy Institute
- the 11.01.23 meeting between Michele Piergiovanni, Penelope Papandropoulos, Stina Soewarta, Pierre-Arnaud Proux and Latham & Watkins LLP
- the 17.01.23 meeting between Penelope Papandropoulos and EU Travel Tech
- the 18.01.23 meeting between Werner Stengg and Fair Trials
- the 20.01.23 meeting between Werner Stengg and Athenora Consulting
My postal address is [REDACTED].
We are writing concerning your request for access to Commission documents
registered on 01/02/2023 under case number 2023/0692.
We are currently working on your request. However, we have not yet been
able to gather all the elements necessary to carry out a full analysis of
your request. We will not be able to send you the reply within the
prescribed time limit expiring on 22/02/2023.
• the application concerns documents held by different Services, which
must be consulted.
Therefore, in line with Article 7(3) of Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001,
we need to extend this time limit by 15 additional working days. The new
time limit expires on 15/03/2023.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We refer to your application dated 30 January 2023 in which you make a
request for access to documents, registered on 1 February 2023 under the
above mentioned reference number.
Please find attached a scan of the reply to your request for access to
documents, signed by the Director General, as well as 2 annexes.
You will also receive a paper copy in the coming days.
Vicky VAN DELSEN
Unit J.3 – Markets and cases VI: Digital Platforms III
+32 2 298 81 23
1. mailto:[email address]