Parts of GA of ID 776811, H2020 MIREU and related documents
Nik Völker, MiningWatch Portugal a fait une demande de Accès à l'information à Agence exécutive pour les petites et moyennes entreprises
Dear Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized enterprises,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
- relevant chapter or section of the H2020-MIREU Grant Agreement (ID 776811) containing the following phrases or similar/corresponding: "how to include Social License to Operate (SLO) into the mining and metallurgy related permitting and environmental review processes" or "how to include Public Acceptance into the mining and metallurgy related permitting and environmental review processes"; in case of impossible disclosure at least an only partially redacted copy of such information or, at least, the table of content of such document
- amendment to the above referred Grant Agreement as of the 1st of January 2020, fixing the relation between MIREU and "Comité Académico Técnico de Asesoramiento a Problemas Ambientales" – CATAPA, as well as later amendments (including corrections, substitutions, errata, etc.) that are associated to the same relation; in case of impossible disclosure at least a list of such documents
- DGPR or similar data protection guidelines that apply to personal data referred in Horizon 2020 project deliveries and in communication between beneficiaries and the EC and its responsible bodies, as well as audit guideline documents that refer to the same topic
- documents relevant for Horizon 2020 that define and regulate "public consultation" within research projects, as well as audit guideline documents that refer to the same topic
- results and reports of the MIREU mid-term review, performed July 2019
Nik Völker, MiningWatch Portugal
Ares(2020)5351305 - B2: access to documents request - Parts of GA of ID
776811, H2020 MIREU and related documents - Mr Völker - REQ
Sent by ve_easme.easme access to documents (EASME)
<[email address]>. All responses have to be sent to
this email address.
Envoyé par ve_easme.easme access to documents (EASME)
<[email address]>. Toutes les réponses doivent être
effectuées à cette adresse électronique.
Dear Mr Völker,
Thank you for your e-mail of 02/10/2020. We hereby acknowledge receipt of
your application for access to documents, which was registered on
07/09/2020 under reference number Ares(2020)5350271.
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 regarding public access to
European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, your application
will be handled within 15 working days. The time limit will expire on
29/10/2020. In case this time limit needs to be extended, you will be
informed in due course.
You have lodged your application via a private third-party website, which
has no link with any institution of the European Union. Therefore, EASME
cannot be held accountable for any technical issues or problems linked to
the use of this system.
Please note that the private third party running the AsktheEU.org website
is responsible and accountable for the processing of your personal data
via that website, and not EASME. For further information on your rights,
We understand that the third party running the AsktheEU.org website
usually publishes the content of applicants’ correspondence with EASME on
that website. This includes the personal data that you may have
communicated to EASME (e.g. your private address).
Similarly, the third party publishes on that website any reply that EASME
will send to the email address of the applicants generated by the
If you do not wish that your correspondence with EASME is published on a
private third-party website such as AsktheEU.org, you should inform us
accordingly before 14/09. EASME will then send all future electronic
correspondence addressed to you only to the private email address you
provided and it will use only that private address to reply to your
request. You should still remain responsible to inform the private
third-party website about this change of how you wish to communicate with,
and receive a reply from, EASME.
EASME Access to Documents Team