Dear International Cooperation and Development,
Under the right of access to documents in the EU treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I am requesting documents which contain the following information:
There were five main education programmes on pre-university education in Egypt: Education Enhancement Programme; Support to the Girls' Education Initiative and the National Council for Childhood and Motherhood; KfW's Quality Education Support Programme; Education Sector Policy Support Programme; and Enhancing Access of Children to Education and Fighting Child Labour.
For each, can you kindly provide me with
- Lists and minutes of meetings or official communications detailing discussions on the finalization, design and implementation with Egyptian diplomatic or government officials. And lists of participants in those meetings
- The Financing Agreement between the Commission and the Egyptian Authorities. Documents describing predefined conditionalities and the amount of linked funds
- Available information derived from the education subgroup of the Donor Assistance Group (DAG) or Donor Partners Group (DPG): agendas, minutes, studies, evaluations. And lists of participants
-Minutes and reports on meetings with different stakeholder and civil society consultations regarding pre-university education. For example there were meetings held with USAID in 2007 regarding decentralization of the education sector
- Studies, mid term and final evaluation reports
- Studies on the education sector in general
- Documents justifying decision to stop the Education Sector Support Programme or stop the disbursement of any of the funding tranches
-Minutes or reports on meetings with the current minister of education
I do *not* restrict my request to documents that originate from the EU but I also request documents from third parties that are in the EU's possession
I look forward to your cooperation on this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me should there be any need to clarify any part of this request.